Two eBay accounts?

1. Does anyone know if it' possible to have two eBay accounts, one for buying and one for selling? Is there a policy against this?

2. Yes, you can have as many eBay accounts as you want, I believe (well, there may be a limit). I have a buying and selling account. I used to have 4 accounts but have since combined them into just 2.

3. You can have several, but you have to have a different email for each one. My husband and I each have one, but they are both linked to the same paypal account.

4. Yes, you can. It's good to keep a separate one as a buyer so you can feel free to leave (neg) FB in case something goes wrong with your purchase. Ultimately it's so you won't be jeopardizing your sellers fb, which I feel is more important to protect.

Oftentimes, you should also have what is called a "posting ID" in case you want to post messages on the Ebay message boards. There can be some unscrupulous people on those boards. If they don't agree with what you say, they might bid on your listings, leave unwarranted neg fb, and basically just make your life living hell. Sorry to scare, but you must protect yourself always!