Two Days Until My Bags Come Home!

Thanks all! I don't know what made me send both at once - I just went for it. I called the store before I shipped to check the process, then I called when they arrived and bonded with the guys in receiving who initially said, "we don't have that delivery." Aaaah! They quickly found it though and then Katie (?) called me to talk about pricing and timeframe. I got all clammy when she said Claude had looked at my bags. He touched MY bags!? The one and only, himself? :heart: Oh, I am suuuuuuch a nerd....

Ah, so you sent your bag to NYC. I always think that there is no H store in Alaska and I am right :P.

The girls are home, safe and sound!!! My question: What is that delicious smell that wafted out of the packaging? I've heard people talk about the smell of new bags but I don't know if this is different? It is soooo beautiful!

Now, for the eye candy:

Attachments

• Kelly092207WTMK.JPG
    Kelly092207WTMK.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 36
  • Hermes092107.JPG
    Hermes092107.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
Ms. Twilly - that is fantastic that they came back so quickly! You are brave to have sent them both at once! I need 2 bags touched up and I'm delaying because I am afraid of letting them go for so long. Your experience is encouraging for me to bite the bullet and send them out.

Thanks everyone! Both bags still have their patina intact - so in person they are not in brand new condition, KWIM? More like "aging gracefully" condition...

Now my entire closet smells good!!!