Two Carly questions

1. I hope with all the popularity of Carly, some of you may be able to help me out. I have two questions about the medium signature Carly:

1. Where in the "weight rank" will it fall? Is it heavier than the signature Legacy?
    2. Will it look ridiculously large on a petite owner--say less than 5 feet height? (I've tried to search but found no modeling pics of medium Carly on more petite gals, can someone share pictures?)

I'm returning my Bleecker today and thinking of getting a medium Carly in exchange for it.

2. I think someone on here is small and has a carly... dont rememeber who though.. it should be fine on you! it slouches!!! and almost no bag is as heavy as legacy lol
  3. Hi!

I don't think it's heavy at all! I have the medium chocolate Carly...
    And the size would be fine for you I think!!! :smile:

Go for it!!!! :smile:
  4. I don't think weight is really an issue, atleast to me.. and as far as size, the medium should fit you fine! there are lots of girls on here that have the large and are barely over 5'. :yes: The medium really isn't all that big... let us know what you decide!!! :tup:
  5. Thank you for the quick reply! Hope someone will be able to post pics:smile:
  6. Here is a picture of me and my large Chocolate Brown Leather Carly. I am 5 ft 2 inches tall and weigh 118 lbs. I hope that the pictures aid in your decision. Liz

Here is a picture of my Large Chocolate Brown Carly. She is spacious but for me this
    is an every day sized bag. I do have larger bags than this. It is a great bag and I am sure that you will find it functional whatever size you choose.
    Attached Thumbnails[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

LizCordova's Collection
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. Thanks Liz! Judging from your picture, the medium will probably suit me fine. Looks great on you, by the way!
  8. I think the medium will look great! What color combo are you thinking about? Can't wait to see what you get!!!:yes:
  9. I'm in love with signature chocolate brown on brown.:love:
  10. I cant wait to see modelling pics of whichever you choose!!!! Good luck and happy shopping!!!!! :yahoo:
  11. The medium is really a small to medium sized bag. I don't find the large too heavy and as someone else said, not much else compares to the legacy leather in weight.