Twillys around handles?

1. I LOVE the look of twillys around the handles of bags but I have know idea how you guys are doing it. Can someone give me step step instructions?
    Do the twillys slip at all when you are carrying them.

I just want all the info on doing this. I really love it:drool:

Thanks in advance

2. I don't know how to dig this up but there is an earlier thread (from the fall of last year) that shows pictures of how to do this. If you run a search on twilly it should turn up.
    If not, I don't have pictures but basically I just wrap it around one end and tie it at the other end. Sometimes for extra security I loop it through one of the rings meant for hooking a shoulder strap that are in newer Kellys.
    Sometimes it does come unbundled (probably because I didn't wrap it too well), but then I just redo it.
    I love the look, and it saves wear and tear on the handle. Others here have warned that your twilly will get really wrinkled if you leave it on the handle for a long period of time. I like to change my twilly wraps so I always take it out at the end of the day.

3. Thanks, tamarind. I will start searching . . . I just love the look

4. Cute, but I really love the look of a twilly or scarf tied in a bow on the bag.

5. Can the twillys be washed after wrapping them around the handles? Or are they dry clean only?

6. I can't find the thread on tying them . . . any extra help out there

7. Thanks sosoooooo much Wafaya:yes:

8. my pleasure :smile:

9. The handles truly look beautiful wrapped in a twilly.

10. I have been toying about this idea too after hearing the handles of ostrich will darken after a while. :wtf:

I wouldn't have known this if not for the members here. Thank you ladies!!! :heart: