1. Hi Everyone:
    I am just back from Europe, went to Hermes Wien (2 stores) and Prague. None of these stores have the Twillaines. JPG made one last year in gray with a snow scene on the front, but none for this collection.
    Does anyone know if Hermes is still desinging and making the Twillianes in any collection?
    Thanks to everyone for your responses.
  2. I haven't heard that term before. What is Twillianes? I did a search on it and nothing came up so it apparently has not been discussed here before.
  3. Twillaine is a term coined by Hermes. They were popular in the 80's not so much now. Martin Marginala hardly designed any.

They are the scarf/sweaters, ie, the front part is the Hermes scarf and the rest of the garment is a cashmere sweater. Now, they are realy collectors items and hard to find.

If anyone has a source, please let me know. The last one made was the "spices" one with the paprika plant on front.
    susan von
  4. Oh, yes, I know what you mean now. I've seen them somewhere.. maybe it was on L-Z's site. I don't know if they have any now, though. Here is the link to their site:
  5. Hello Kallie Girl:
    Thanks for your reply. It was so helpful. I went on this web site and saw all the Hermes items. Wow, great stuff. Do you know if the Hermes items are authentic? It seems to me as though they are, buy since it is located in Zurich, I am hesitant to purchase anything even with the free shipping.
    Thanks again for this site, I will monitor it every day.
  6. Yes! They are members here under the L-Z name. In fact they have an active thread right now about some fakes they have found. They are expert at detecting fakes. I have bought a few scarves from them and my Dogon wallet. They are just a total pleasure to deal with. Several people here have gotten handbags from them.

Here's the thread: