Twiggy

i love the twiggy...especially in black! i saw anna kounikova with one when i was in beverly hills and it looked great on her. she wore it with jeans, balenciaga boots, and a black blazer. so chic.

Welcome biana! I absolutely love love love the twiggy style out of all my bbags and have recently re-discovered how wonderful black is. My first ever bbag was a black city bag because I'm a huge Gwyneth P. fan and I read how she covets her black so much and looks so great with it. I had diverted from black for a while in favor of many of the other colors, but I recently fell in love again with my black bbags. Also after trying Twiggy's in lieu of City bags, I fell in love with the Twiggy on me more. The black twiggy will be wonderful!!!!

Since there's already a twiggy thread I might as well post my question here: how does the twiggy compare in size to the city or the first? i already have a city an a first and would like to know what I can expect size-wise from a twiggy as I've never seen one irl.. how much can you fit in it..? TIA!:flowers:

i love my twiggys! and therese the size is pretty much between the first and city, i find i can really fit a lot when i need to (including a magazine or my kids sippy cups) but it doesn't look empty when i only have my wallet, keys, phone, etc...

Thanks for all the advice. I called Saks and found out that the only stores that carry Balenciaga are in Boca Raton and San Antonio. Saks is having a "spend some, get some" sale so I get $125 back for spending $1000+ and 10% off for opening a new card. The bag will cost my like $850 the most. Pretty good deal I guess!

biana83 said:
Thanks for all the advice. I called Saks and found out that the only stores that carry Balenciaga are in Boca Raton and San Antonio. Saks is having a "spend some, get some" sale so I get $125 back for spending $1000+ and 10% off for opening a new card. The bag will cost my like $850 the most. Pretty good deal I guess!

Oooh! Very cool deal! How long is this Spend some, get some sale going on? I wish NM would do it! A black Twiggy is a fantastic choice for a first Bbag!:yes:

Pupsterpurse said:
Oooh! Very cool deal! How long is this Spend some, get some sale going on? I wish NM would do it! A black Twiggy is a fantastic choice for a first Bbag!:yes:

The sale is only one day, on July 27th. I know you get double points at NM if you purchase on your birthday, other than that, I don't know of any discounts there.