Twiggy or City??

yeppers, although i :heart: your new blueberry twiggy, i'd get a blueberry city if you like that style more :yes:...and since the blueberry & ink are 2 totally different colors, i wouldn't worry about having both :tender:

aaallabama said:
yeppers, although i :heart: your new blueberry twiggy, i'd get a blueberry city if you like that style more :yes:...and since the blueberry & ink are 2 totally different colors, i wouldn't worry about having both :tender:

Yes personally I would get a city...but only if the leather is this gorgeous!!!

cougess said:
That's my dilemma -- the leather on this bag is perfect. :love:

Wow :nuts: it really is by far the best looking leather I have seen in this color so far. If you can get a city in the same leather then I say get the city. I do not think the blueberry is close to Ink at all.

I'm with the others if you prefer the city style than exchange it for it. I have exactly the same problem as you have: I've got an ink city and a co rnflower first so even I love the blueberry sooo much it might be too much blue in my collection and then the blue grey is comming soon which I also love.Good luck with it!

If you love the city, by all means trade it for the city---but only if you can find one with amazing leather like your twiggy! And gosh...I don't know whether to thank you or not for posting a pic of the ink and blueberry side by side... While I've been drooling over pics of everybody's blueberry bags, I kept convincing myself that I have the ink and that they're waaaay too similar to each other, and yet you just proved me wrong :lol::shame: I LOVE blueberry! The blue is so rich & vibrant (even though it's dark) that it's just striking! This is baaaaddd.... *hide CC & phone away & go to the corner to cry*

Its done - I called Joseph and told him I was sending the twiggy back for a city! :yes: I'll have to take my chances, but he seems good at avoiding the crinkly bags. Thanks for everyone's comments.

^^ yes, the colors are pretty different when seen side-by-side. :flowers: