Twiggy or City??

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I have to make a decision by Wednesday regarding whether I'm going to keep the blueberry twiggy or return it for a city. :shrugs: I love the color and leather, and although I have 2 other twiggys, I prefer the city style. Is the blueberry city too similar to the ink color? :wondering As you can see, I have a thing for blue bags.....Should I keep the twiggy for variety? Comments appreciated!

100_1808.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1806.jpg

:love: omg! shes so beautiful!!! if you prefer the CITY style then go for the CITY... i reckon the twiggy looks SO wonderful though!!!! HOW ABOUT BOTH???? and no, the blueberry is SO blue - so you're ok!!! :wlae:

OMG! Your Blueberry Twiggy is gorgeous!!! I love the leather on it--it's by far the best leather I've seen on a Blueberry so far! :love: I really like this color in the Twiggy style. I don't think it's too similar to the Ink either.

Gosh, your Blueberry twiggy looks so pretty. I think before I'd let that beauty go I would check out the blueberry color and leathers on the City. I'd only switch to a City if you could find a color and leather as nice as in your twiggy. I love to see Twiggy's and First's in the 'fun' colors like blueberry. Yours just looks so perfect.

Goldensx5 said:
Gosh, your Blueberry twiggy looks so pretty. I think before I'd let that beauty go I would check out the blueberry color and leathers on the City. I'd only switch to a City if you could find a color and leather as nice as in your twiggy. I love to see Twiggy's and First's in the 'fun' colors like blueberry. Yours just looks so perfect.

I agree..definitely the nicest leather I've seen on a Blueberry! I LOVE your Twiggy! One of my favorite styles. Don't give it up until you find a City that has a similar leather.

the blueberry cities should be out soon right? like if not yet, this week or next. I think a lot of the blueberry bags have good leather, so if you prefer the city, trade it in, I dont think you have much to worry about in terms of getting one with good leather!