Twiggy or City??

1. I have to make a decision by Wednesday regarding whether I'm going to keep the blueberry twiggy or return it for a city. :shrugs: I love the color and leather, and although I have 2 other twiggys, I prefer the city style. Is the blueberry city too similar to the ink color? :wondering As you can see, I have a thing for blue bags.....Should I keep the twiggy for variety? Comments appreciated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :love: omg! shes so beautiful!!! if you prefer the CITY style then go for the CITY... i reckon the twiggy looks SO wonderful though!!!! HOW ABOUT BOTH???? and no, the blueberry is SO blue - so you're ok!!! :wlae:

3. OMG! Your Blueberry Twiggy is gorgeous!!! I love the leather on it--it's by far the best leather I've seen on a Blueberry so far! :love: I really like this color in the Twiggy style. I don't think it's too similar to the Ink either.

4. I think the twiggy in blueberry looks gorgeous!:love: For some reason the blue shades look good in the twiggy style IMO.

5. I feel like the blueberry is a different color in every picture of it! it looks lovely in this 'form'.....if you like twiggies, stick with this baby..it's nice!

6. That's my dilemma -- the leather on this bag is perfect. :love:

7. Then you *have* to keep it!:love: (Or give it to me. lol!:lol: )

8. Gosh, your Blueberry twiggy looks so pretty. I think before I'd let that beauty go I would check out the blueberry color and leathers on the City. I'd only switch to a City if you could find a color and leather as nice as in your twiggy. I love to see Twiggy's and First's in the 'fun' colors like blueberry. Yours just looks so perfect.

9. Gosh...its a tough decision!!! if you're having a second thought, then i'd say definitely go for it, get the city!!!!

10. I can't take my eyes off that pic! I want to say trade it for the style you prefer but it's so gorgeous in the Twiggy, just meant to be!

11. I agree..definitely the nicest leather I've seen on a Blueberry! I LOVE your Twiggy! One of my favorite styles. Don't give it up until you find a City that has a similar leather.

12. Your twiggy is a beauty! But I too prefer the City style.. Go with the City. Blueberry looks diff to Ink.

13. Im a city girl!:supacool:

14. the blueberry cities should be out soon right? like if not yet, this week or next. I think a lot of the blueberry bags have good leather, so if you prefer the city, trade it in, I dont think you have much to worry about in terms of getting one with good leather!

15. tough decision!!! ahh! your blueberry is pretty - I'd say if you can find a city that you love as much... go for the city! ;)