Twiggy or Box?

?

Twiggy or Box?

1. Twiggy

2. Box

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm taking a lil cruise down balenciaga lane before decided to buy one... :love: so lots of opinions would be appreciated! :flowers:
    To me, the twiggy and the box are pretty much similiar.. except for the size... which one do you ladies prefer? and why?

2. i'll vote for twiggy! it's bigger and slouchier :p

3. btw... how much do the twiggies and the boxes cost in the US..? am in vancouver and i dunno if it's the same with balenciaga but buying LVs here are a rip off... @#$%^&*.....

4. u can check at aloharag.com
    or
    ateliernaff.blogspot.com

5. i've voted for the TWIGGY!!! i've got a cornflower blue one and its SO beautiful! it holds loads of stuff - hehehe, i like big bags!!! and its just the BEST!!! you should totally get a TWIGGY!!! have you decided what colour you'd like???

6. hip, hip, hooooooooooooooooray for the twiggy, my 1st b-bag :yahoo:

7. yeah, more twiggy voting!!! :wlae:

8. Twiggy is much more popular than the Box ... so if you are concerned about resale value in the future, go with the Twiggy.

9. i think the box is cuter...:shame:

10. i like bigger bags, so the twiggy for me:yes:

11. I prefer the box too. I am not a twiggy fan (though I know I am in the minority).

12. Though the box is a cute style, I voted for Twiggy because it is larger and I like the barrel shape of it especially when carrying it on the shoulder by the strap.

13. I had them both and REALLY preferred the box. It holds a ton of stuff, more than you realize.

14. i love both!
    i do think the box is "cuter" only bc it's a touch smaller, but the twiggy is such a fun shape.

15. Me too! Love the Box.