Twiggy- Do you keep you shoulder strap on all the time?

1. I'm curious if those of you with Twiggys (sp:p) keep the shoulder strap on all the time, even when you are unsing the handles?

For example, if you are travelling, you might use the strap a lot, but if you are shopping around, you might use the handles.:graucho:

2. Yes. I do. The strap isn't long so it's not really in the way. I don't see why someone would take it off, but to each it's own. I carry mines using the shoulder strap a lot (mainly shopping).

3. I like to keep it on just in case I'll need it, but usually carry it with the handles most of the time.

4. I leave mine on too...it never gets in the way and it's nice to have the option of a longer strap.

5. Actually, I have taken the straps off all my bbags (first, city, twiggy) cos I found I was always catching them on things. I just prefer them without the straps.

6. i've sold my twiggy. but i never took off the long strap just in case i'm in a place or activities that is more confortable for me to wear the long one

7. Yes, I love the shoulder strap and almost always use it. :smile:

8. I keep the strap on because I think it makes it look more funky. I like being noticed.

9. I'm keeping the strap on. I had it rolled up inside, but decided to leave it on. I can see your point though helenc

Thanks for all the replies. Sometimes newcomers can get overlooked on boards, I really appreciate it.

10. i use both equally. depends on how much stuff i'm carrying and what mood i'm in, i like both of the looks.

11. I do have my shoulder strap with me at all times. However I unclip and tuck it inside the bag if I know I am only going to be using the handles.

12. yup, i keep my shoulder strap on all the time :smile:

13. Shoulder strap 'on'. I mainly carry Twiggy as a shoulder bag.

14. yes i do too but never used the shoulder strap before

15. i always carry the twiggy by the handles (it fits on my shoulders). i leave the strap hanging.