Twiggy and City owners

sorry this is all new to me, lots to learn. What is the difference between the day and the first ?

Like you I like tokeep things organized and in their palce, i'm about to make my first purchase and want the perfect size...

Is it easier to keep your item organized in your twiggy or city?

I am curious because I am anal about keeping my bag organized. I love the day, but I would hate to have to dig around my bag just to find something.

So, would you say you are able to keep your items organized in your twiggy or your city?

TIA¡¡¡

The day is more of a "hobo" style bag, and to me the first looks like a mini city (IMO) i am kinda new to bbags tho so u might wanna wait for someone else to give better explanation:smile:

The first is a small bag (the one Sienna Miller and Nicole Richie are most seen with) and day is much larger and is a hobo style bag which can also be worn across the body (I believe).

The best thread for you to view these is probably the "Wearing your BBags - Photos Only" thread.

I find the Twiggy easier to keep organized
It has larger inside and outside pockets than the city
When you set it down it collapses, and that makes it easy to find everything - unless you mind that spillover effect, in which case you might like the City more, it keeps things inside, just a little more digging involved (I don't zip my bags).

I 3rd the City! I adore my Twiggys but damn it's like my stuff rolls around in there or something. City is much easier to find what I'm looking for, everything stays put.

:yes: totally agree!!!

BUT I just love the TWIGGY!!! The shape is just different... I just LOVE it... :graucho: I've given my TWIGGYS several nicknames... loafy/lofie, the log bag, the inky stinky (long short cut short - I thought I wiped dog poo on it one day when I was leaving work), corny, LiLo bag... LOL :roflmfao:

The first is a small bag (the one Sienna Miller and Nicole Richie are most seen with) and day is much larger and is a hobo style bag which can also be worn across the body (I believe).

The best thread for you to view these is probably the "Wearing your BBags - Photos Only" thread.
I think you can wear the courier across the body, not the day.