twelfth street by cynthia vincent sample sale

1. What: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent and Adampluseve
    Why: Up to 80 percent off of-the-moment coats, tops, dresses, skirts, and sweaters.
    When: Dec. 13-15. Thurs., 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sat., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: 145 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves. (212-388-0339).

Has anyone gone to this yet? Any reports? TIA!
  2. i haven't been to this particular 12th street by Cynthia Vincent sale, but I have been to one before. Lots of cute clothes but didnt get anything. I did stock up on python print pumps in green and brown for work. They were $40-50 each. I love those shoes!
  3. i just went today and I thought it sucked. well, large selection, but for me the prices were still too high... $99 for tops!? =( i think the dresses were around 140? that wasnt too bad, but didnt see anything I loved
  4. i ended up going just because i needed to be around the area (shopping for office gift exchanges lol) and i agree! sucked! i went with the hopes of finding those $40 shoes! haha but fat chance!
    and everytime i passed by the shoes table, the SA guy kept telling me that it was made in Italy. Did he think that was going to sway me? lol

Turns out right next door was the holiday party for Coach employees! i walked in unknowingly and was invited to sit down. how funny, i could have gotten free dinner haha but i had to go home

sorry for going off topic.....

moral of the story : avoid Savvy sample sales.
  5. thanks a lot! saved me time. i was to go there.
  6. Savvy sample sales are very expensive !
  7. I agree I went yesterday and was very disappointed by the prices...the shoes were between $150 and $200.