attachment.php

Attachments

• Liv 1.jpg
    Liv 1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3,442
  • Liv 2.jpg
    Liv 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,418
I was watching the wedding episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians (such a guilty pleasure) and immediately noticed that there is a framed black Peuple Du Vent GM shawl hanging in Rob Kardashian's room.

real housewives of nyc

bethenny frankel has several birkins. in episode 7 of s1, jill zarin is seen with her constance

Attachments

• 82795276.jpg
    82795276.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,885
  • 90859388.jpg
    90859388.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,983
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,824
I was watching the wedding episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians (such a guilty pleasure) and immediately noticed that there is a framed black Peuple Du Vent GM shawl hanging in Rob Kardashian's room.

Thanks, Four Tails.

Caps from "Keeping Up With The Kardashians - The Wedding":

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for contributing and visiting. :biggrin:

Attachments

• k_1.jpg
    k_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3,299
  • k_2.jpg
    k_2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,268
I tried taking screen shots, but all of them were coming up black thanks to a weird software hiccup (which DBF informs me was the result of leaving my laptop on for 32 days straight -- oops). Very frustrating. Thanks for posting those.

Oh, and a note on Bethenny Frankel and her Birkins: In an interview posted on the Bravo website, she admitted that she almost never pays retail for anything (like clothes, accessories, etc.). She does almost all of her shopping online and in discount stores. Those Birkins were probably eBay or reseller finds. Who knows, maybe she's a tPF member who has had those gorgeous bags authenticated right here. Wouldn't that be fun?

Sorry to go off topic. I just can't help myself when it comes to guilty pleasure TV lore.

Last edited:
Oh, and a note on Bethenny Frankel and her Birkins: In an interview posted on the Bravo website, she admitted that she almost never pays retail for anything (like clothes, accessories, etc.). She does almost all of her shopping online and in discount stores. Those Birkins were probably eBay or reseller finds.

she buys enough H at retail to be on the H mailing list and shop the sale on the first day. she was seen stocking up on the perfume sets as gifts in last yr's sale

To redeem myself for going off topic (and doing so erroneously), there was another Hermes sighting in the wedding episode of Keeping Up with the Kardasians: Kris Jenner takes Khloe to purchase place settings and she winds up falling in love with Balcons du Guadalquivir.