TV Shows with Hermes

1. Thanks Lutz!!! Thanks again for all the eye candy;)

2. Dear Chrisy, Earlier I said that Aviva's Birkin could be etain. Now I am having second thoughts.

Aviva in the Real Housewives of New York City, season 5, episode 3.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sonja:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Lutz, I think you are right -- looks etoupe to me. Brown waxing and white stitching? I think that's what I see.

4. Lutz, thank you so much for clarifying. Am researching on the color of etoupe vs. etain. Sure would like to see a color between etoupe and etain from H in the future. I really like the picture of that etoupe bag. Thanks again!

5. Jane by design episode 11 has a black birkin in the beginning of the episode.

6. Watching this episode, the scales on Sonja's birkin look quite large :thinking:

7. That's why I thought it looks like a fake???? Or, maybe nilo????It is for sure not porosous croc, but even size looked off and shape!

8. Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 7 episode 6

article-2164197-13C5B0C7000005DC-96_634x468.jpg article-2164197-13C5B31F000005DC-465_634x428.jpg
  9. #699 Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    Did anyone notice the "Kelly" the lady was carrying in Dallas? Didnt think it was authentic...

Sorry for screenshot being so small, on an iPad!

image-3331249593.jpg image-3282494752.jpg
  10. The Real Housewives of New York City Season 5 Episode 5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. i agree... when i saw the episode i thinking, fake, or the biggest scaled crocodile ever!! :p

12. Season 2 episode 3 of pretty little liars. Emily is wearing a black with phw CDC. Later in the episode Aria's mom is wearing it.

ashley-benson-and-plenty-by-tracy-reese-button-strapless-dress-gallery.png holly-marie-combs-and-ella-montgomery-gallery.png
  13. eeek- the bag made another appearance on last night's episode! Definitely a fake:nogood:. I wonder if she knows?

14. I think it is!