TV show people like that you can't stand

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
1. gossip girls
i don't like it i don't know why, and i tried, i tried to watch it but it doesn't work for me. i just can't like chuck

2. smash
i watched the first few episodes and found the storyline too annoying for me. i love anjelica huston and jack davenport but can't stand katherine mcphee's character

I do not like shows like American Idol, So You THink You Can Dance, America's Got Talent. Everyone has some lame sad sack tale of adversity - like - I had to practice singing every day standing on one foot because my single mama had three kids and found just one shoe on the street on her seventeen mile walk home from work...its all I had... boo hoo hoo!

I am not poking fun at the less fortunate. Everyone faces challenges but seriously, using them as leverage for pity votes. Give me a break.

the bachelor/bachelorette

how i met your mother is kinda on the border line. i will watch it if i'm on the channel and it comes on.. but it kinda irritates me that it's on ALL THE TIME.

Glee
most reality shows....have to confess to watching Dancing with the Stars some seasons but that's about the only one. I refuse to watch the Kardashians or the real housewives of any city, jersy shore and I've only seen small bits of American Idol

i couldn't stand DUETS. no clue why they would pair these people up with pro, famous, super talented singers. it's like torture watching them perform with them. although, i've seen other people on other singing shows way better than who they had on Duets.

No singing shows for me, no Idol or it's knockoffs!

I wouldn't even attempt Jersey Shore or any of the Housewives, I can tell just by seeing bits and pieces of clips that they would not be for me.