Tutti Zucca!

art-c

new tokidoki fan
Nov 23, 2007
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post. Mostly I have just been lurking around and reading the post because at first I didn't know much about Tokidoki or Lesportsac, but when my mom and I were in Macy's in NYC I saw the bags and remembered the designs from a magazine I get. So I got a famiglia gioco... it's adorable but I had no idea that even cuter prints existed!!

So anyway, here is the tutti zucca I just bought on ebay. I'm not a stickler for print placement but I am happy with anything that has latte on it. Now I'm going to go cry since I am now broke... =P

Attachments

• zucca2.JPG
    zucca2.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 77
  • zucca3.JPG
    zucca3.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 83
Hey I have a question for experienced ebayers, I bought the bag on Thursday and paid right away but still have had no contact from the seller? I have emailed and messaged him on ebay to make sure that the payment went through and to ask if he had shipped the bag, but no reply... and ebay won't let me leave feedback since I am a new member. What should I do?

Hey I have a question for experienced ebayers, I bought the bag on Thursday and paid right away but still have had no contact from the seller? I have emailed and messaged him on ebay to make sure that the payment went through and to ask if he had shipped the bag, but no reply... and ebay won't let me leave feedback since I am a new member. What should I do?

You should never try to use feedback as a means to communicate with the seller anyway. You only get one chance to leave feedback and once you say it, you can't take it back.

If it's an experienced eBay seller, I'd say just chill for a couple days. Some sellers are better than others at communicating. Personally, I do email each winning bidder after I receive payment to let them know I have their money and what day I am shipping. But not all sellers do this. Chances are, the bag is either enroute already to you or may be shipped tomorrow. Give it a week before you start to worry.

It came in today!!! I'm glad I followed your advice, Angelic*Ruin! Haha I think I get worked up a little too quickly XD

Anyway, I LOVE the bag, although it is way bigger than expected! Almost covers my whole upper body! lol I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to fill it with :]

It came in today!!! I'm glad I followed your advice, Angelic*Ruin! Haha I think I get worked up a little too quickly XD

Anyway, I LOVE the bag, although it is way bigger than expected! Almost covers my whole upper body! lol I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to fill it with :]

I'm glad it arrived! Congrats!!!