Tutti Sighting at Macy's Today

Went to 3 Macy's today
Santa Ana had
2 buon viaggios, 1 gioco, 1 zucca, 1 campeggio, 2-3 stellinas, 2-3 bambinones
Fashion Island had
buon viaggio, gioco, campeggio, stellina, and 2 bambinones

South Coast Macy's had NOTHING in Tutti but Nordstroms had an avventura. The SA check for me for Mamma Mia- none and while she was checking she used the avventura bag- they have only 5 in the entire system nationwide. This one had the tattoo girl perfect in the upper left and the bottom of the bag had all 3 girls without anything major cut off. The avventura is too big for me but this bag almost came home with me it was so nice. It seemed that very few characters had gotten cut off. Maybe it is just that I am looking at Stellinas and everyone seems to had all the characters chopped up.
I did ask the South Coast Macy,s SA to check in the back just in case they had Tutti but had not put it out.

Well the hunt for the perfect Stellina continues.

Just back from Macy Herald Square in NYC.
They had tutti in today! I saw zuccas, bvs, adventuras, bambinones, dolces, stellinas and campeggios...oh and a canguro, and some scuola and novulas..
Didn't see any denaros though. Dunno if they were sold out or they never had denaros in the first place.
I bought a dolce!! Will post pics shortly.

I'm pleased to report that all the smudges were removed with the help of Mr. Clean! There were some really small marks on the bag too, which I have lightened considerably. I'll definitely have to scotchguard this one, however!

ladybugpoop, I'm always looking for a bargain! Besides, the smudges were really noticeable on the AS Star's at this particular Macy's. If I had been a non-Toki obsessive fan, I would have thought "WTF with these dirty bags?!?"

So I went back to the Temecula Macy's today with my friend. She chose an AS gioco and of course, it had black smudges all over the bottom. When we pointed out the smudges to the SA, she blew us off and said, "Oh it's not a big deal, it will come off." The SA gave us a REALLY hard time about it! She was nice, but gawd! She tried calling a manager but no one was around so she finally gave my friend the extra 10% off. Why do they have to be so difficult?? It wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't the best either. This is my friend's first Toki so it's a special purchase!! Some of those Macy's SAs make me:cursing:

So I went back to the Temecula Macy's today with my friend. She chose an AS gioco and of course, it had black smudges all over the bottom. When we pointed out the smudges to the SA, she blew us off and said, "Oh it's not a big deal, it will come off." The SA gave us a REALLY hard time about it! She was nice, but gawd! She tried calling a manager but no one was around so she finally gave my friend the extra 10% off. Why do they have to be so difficult?? It wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't the best either. This is my friend's first Toki so it's a special purchase!! Some of those Macy's SAs make me:cursing:

Geez! I can't believe she was so cavalier! You would think she would at least be concerned that their bags were getting dirty. I've noticed a lot of the AS Star stuff is stored low to the ground, so I'm sure that's not helping. Congratulations on getting your friend's first Toki, and getting a little bit more of a discount. :tup:

Macy's in Pasadena Shops on Lake finally has Tutti...and so does the one in Glendale Galleria. There was way more selection in Glendale, especially if you want a BV, Stellina or Bambinone. They also had Campeggio, Gioco, Ciao Ciao, Zucca. Unfortunately none with a placement I loved, so I didn't get anything.