Tutti Gioco - Yay or nay?

1. I ordered 2 Giocos in Tutti from Nordstrom hoping for good placement on at least one of them. One has really awful placement, but the 2nd one isn't bad. I wish the back was the front, but in general I like both sides. What do you all think? Is it a keeper?

2. I think it's pretty ^__^ I wish the characters were smaller though *sigh* lol.
  3. I think that bag is a keeper! I love tutti, and this one's placement isn't bad at all!
  4. I like the placement, definitely a keeper!
  5. It all depends how you feel about the peach. Lots of us don't like her, but if you do, then it seems good. LOVE the back!
  6. I like it. I don't like momo peach normally, but she doesn't bother me on tutti. But if you don't like it, you won't be happy having it. :shrugs:
  7. A keeper!
  8. i like it! i love the girl blowing the bubbles...
  9. Hmmm... I don't like it. But that's because I don't like the Momobella and don't care for the bubble-blowing girl. But overall I think Tutti looks great on gioco.
  10. yup! exactly what i was thinking. momo = mehhhhhhhhhh :shrugs:
  11. ditto
  12. keep
  13. i like it...i think this has a good placement, but it all depends on you... ;)
  14. i'd buy it =D lol i'd definitely keep it...but i'm biased cause i -love- the bubble-blowing girl
  15. It's a keeper. I actually love the peach girl!

Disembodied heads rule! :p