Tutti 25% Off at Macy's!

I didn't know they're on sale but I picked a Tutti Zucca @ $138 yesterday. I :heart: the zucca :love: It can easily match any of my clothes.

I went to the only Macy's in the south Puget Sound that carries Tokidoki and they said there was no sale on them. There was no sign, and she scanned it to see what it rung up as and it was full price.

i am in ca. there is no sale sign and the tutti price tags are not marked. if i didn't read it here, i wouldn't have known it is on sale. maybe try to talk to a manager and tell him/her that people are getting the discount at macy's around the country. they should honor the discount.

Pinknyanko what does second cut mean ? Does that mean that the Tutti bags were marked down again ? Do you know by how much ? Like Adios Star , Tutti was'nt a must have print when it first came out . I was waiting for a sale before I made my purchases . ( A good sale ! ) If anyone knows the current discount please post ! As for people on the east coast your local Macy's may not honor this sale on Tutti . A sales associate told me that some sales on the west coast are only for that region . I bought Familgia for 40 % off in November at the Macy's at the Herald Square in New York . ( Over the phone ! ) I tried to get the discount in California where I live before I did the phone order , but the sales associate in Valley Fair said that they could'nt match the sale because it is being offered at the east coast Macy's only . Perhaps that is why the sale price is not available to some of you .

Is it ALL handbags extra 40% off ? Does that include the Vacanze print ? Since that is the newest one I was'nt sure if that was part of the sale . I'm on the fence regarding the Tutti print , but I would'nt mind another Vacanze bag .

Is it ALL handbags extra 40% off ? Does that include the Vacanze print ? Since that is the newest one I was'nt sure if that was part of the sale . I'm on the fence regarding the Tutti print , but I would'nt mind another Vacanze bag .
No, extra 40% on clearance handbags. If your tutti has a price written on the tag, then that is on clearance and will get extra 40% off.

Tutti and Bianco were at 60% off at Macy's here in south Puget Sound when I went by yesterday. I had hoped to still find a Zucca, one I'd been eyeing but thought was too much for a print I consider marginal. I did get a Stellina for me and a Bambinone for my mother, which brought the total to just over $100, so I got to use my $25 off card since I have a Macy's card. So I got two new bags, which would usually be $260, for $80! Decent placement, too!

As for the rest of the Tokidoki bags, I guess there must have been a sale because almost everything is gone. There's just a few Giocos in Notte and Vacanze, and a bunch of Canguros in Trasporto and Notte. (I don't get why they even bother with the Canguros!)

Even though I don't need any more of those that have been there for a while, it's sad that I won't be able to go look at a whole shelf of Tokidokis ever again, unless I go to Hawaii or something. It was always so inspiring to see!