turtlejd and now me!.........

1. The Fedex man just dropped off my brand new Ink City courtesy of a fellow PFer!:yahoo: It is without a doubt the most gorgeous color I have ever seen:love: and turtlejd was right, for a lack of a better word it is INKY but I guess that's what we love so much about it. OK, one down from my list..........:p
    DSC00367.JPG DSC00369.JPG
  2. oo its lovely!
  3. :yahoo: OMG!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo: That's the best looking ink bag!!! LOVE it!!! :heart:Enjoy!!!! :smile:
  4. Wow, it's a very stunning ink city, Louis_gal! Congrats! It's absolutely a gorgeous color and my favourite too. :woohoo:Great choice!
  5. That's on my list too! especially in the city style. I love this color and how it changes in different lighting - sometimes purpley sometimes more blue. Congrats!:yahoo:
  6. Ink is great isn't it!!!!!! CONGRATS it's beautiful!
  7. Congrats! Ink is one of my favorite colors ever! A lot of inks had really veiny leather but yours looks really nice :yahoo:
  8. I am starting to love Ink myself. Congrats on your new purchase :nuts::drool:
  9. CONGRATS!!! SHE IS A BEAUTY!!!! WHAT A COLOR!!!!! ENJOY!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  10. Congrats!
  11. Ah congrats!! It's beeauuuttiffull :love: Crossing bags off your list is such a thrill!
  12. congrats! love your ink city! ink is still one of my all-time favorite color. enjoy her!
  13. Congrats!! :yahoo:Ink is without a doubt my most favorite Bal color! :heart:
  14. congrats!
  15. Thanks everyone! Now I'm officially:banned: until Nov......gotta give the cc a breather :yes:.