Turtle Key Fob!!!

1. I just got back from the coach store and on Tuesday there will be a sea turtle in blues and greens for $38.00. I also saw the blue Hampton's tote! It is awesome! I love the color. :yahoo: But the sea turtle (i think) is even better than the monkey from last year. He is so cute. And there will also be a rainy day type key chain with little silver fish with jeweled eyes, a sand pail in stripe colors and little silver starfish. $58.00.

They couldn't sell any of it tonight to me, but they gave me a sneak peek.

I will so be there on Tuesday!
  2. Thanks for the heads up!

I LOVE turtles!

I will SO be there on Tuesday!:yahoo:
  3. Oh, I saw that blue Hampton's today at Dillard's - it was stunning!
  4. I love turtles too!! We actually have 3 as pets! Can't wait to see it
  5. Can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  6. Hehe, me too! exactly like you 3! i do love turtles and i always look out for turtle charms, turtle dolls, turtle this turtle that. I also can't wait to see how the key fob looks like. If it is cute, i just might have to get it :yes: :p :nuts:
  7. OMG! Those all sound SO cute!! Thanks so much for posting this!! I hope we can see pictures soon!!
  8. ahhhh! can't wait!

9. So.....there will be new stuff out on Tuesday?
  10. What color of blue is it? Looks like I have to go in on Tuesday now:yes:
  11. I went in to my boutique today and my SA told me that the new floorset comes out next Friday, April 27th. The new floorset comes out in the Outlets this Monday, April
  12. OMG, I'm so excited thanks for the update! Can't wait to see the turtle up close...too cute!
  13. New floorsets? *giggles*
  14. omg i cant wait to see the fish and pail one!! sounds like a day at the beach! I WANT I AWNT I WANT hehehe soooo very cute!
  15. Woo! Tuesday can't come soon enough!