Turquoise is a chameleon or Peacock? PICS

I love this thread, powder, as I already told you, your turquoise makes me :drool: :heart: , and also the backgrounds in your pictures... ah! I've been to the keys a few years ago, but that was just a ride from Miami, on my way to the everglades, and honestly I feel I didn't really catch the proper atmosphere of that place. But I feel very attracted by this area you live in, and every time I fly over the little islands linked by the road with the bridges I feel like visiting the place again.
I know I am lucky to live in Europe between places like Milan. and Paris and all what's around, I mean south of France, Florence, Venice, the alps and so on, but I think you are very lucky too:P

larnette - have you seen Blue India in real life? I'm wondering if there are any green tones to it (the frequent references to carribean water has me wondering because it usually has just a tiny hint of green to the water).

I know turquoise has a lot of green undertones that you usually don't see in pics, so I'm wondering if this is the case with Blue India.

Cassidy, awesome picture. Do they belong to someone or are they wild up there? We have an Iguana problem here. People in the Keys liked them at first, but they are not native and now everyone wants them out of here. They multipy faster than rabbits ever dreamed of, they eat everyone's plants, and they also eat the eggs of native birds. Now they can't figure out how to get rid of them. :confused1:

Helen, LOL, I don't think you would enjoy rehab with Lilo. She probably sneaks out at night and returns before daybreak.:P
Trama you are lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful places. :love:

Siri(beautiful name) :smile: I will wait for the perfect sunset and pose Turquoise against the background.

billysmom I wish Balenciaga would look to nature for some color ideas. There are so many beautiful colors. Maybe we should do a thread, all of us suggest colors, then send it to them. Macaw colors do look like Balenciaga colors.

Thanks to all for the congrats on turquoise. I really think if you get the chance, go for this bag. It is really gorgeous. The color is really pretty and it's very saturated, like eggplant. It has more depth and variation than eggplant but both are the prettiest colors I have seen so far.

Cassidy, awesome picture. Do they belong to someone or are they wild up there? We have an Iguana problem here. People in the Keys liked them at first, but they are not native and now everyone wants them out of here. They multipy faster than rabbits ever dreamed of, they eat everyone's plants, and they also eat the eggs of native birds. Now they can't figure out how to get rid of them

Where I live everyone owns 5 acres. One home has about 15 of them. I think the man originally had 2 but you know how that goes:shame:. So while they kind of "belong" to that man, they also roam around and fly as they please within the neighborhood. That pic was taken in the property across the street from where I live. That particular peacock had been rescued during hurricane Frances. It was just a one pound baby given to my neighbor who at the time had LOTS of birds. She hand fed him. He does "his own thing now";) but still comes around.
They're awesome. I love them:love: :love:

Sorry to hear about the iguana problem !!!:sad:

That is one hot dream bag! Drooooool!!! I want one to sooo bad!!! lol, it's true!

I have a blue india on the way and hope the color really is caribbean-y, it looks really gorgeous in pics, but as has been said every pic looks different...