Turquoise Ergos.........

Candace I feel so sad for you right now. :sad: I hope everything works out fine and, who knows, maybe they'll change their minds when they see that they can't intimidate you and your DH into not going. But that's still a crappy thing to do! I hope you work it out with them because that would be awful to leave on not-so-good terms. I'll say a little prayer for you!

Candace, I don't read the other forums much but saw your link. I am SO sorry about what you are going through. Regardless of how anyone feels about the war, family should stick together and your doggies are definitely family members. DH's family pulls this kind of crap a lot. I wish you the best and I hope it all works out for you. you do NOT need this stress when you are getting ready for such a big change.

I had purchased a medium turquoise hobo during the summer at the outlet. When I got it home, I saw that it had two funny lines that went across the pocket, so I took it back. The SA tried some conditioner on it, but it was still noticeable. By this time, all the turquoise hobos had sold out, and I remember when I bought the medium (the only one, of course) I thought that the large one was just too big. Well, now I'm carrying a large black hobo and loving it, and am so sorry that I didn't get the turquoise one when I had the chance. Maybe one will miraculously appear on one of my outlet runs.