Turquoise birkin - your opinions needed!

thanks pazt... i'm actually committed to buying one from an ebay bid, below retail. it's authentic, from paris last year.

oh, the other reason I like this color is b/c I can see it being casual yetI can take it out at night and it would be eyecatching. It also seems like a fun color when I'm out with the kids or traveling and not so "formal" as my other colors.

lucky you babyhart - there's a 25 birkin chevre (i think) on ebay right now. it's been there for awhile - and i've admired it for a loooong time! can't wait to find out if you finally got it! :rolleyes:

BH,

Turquoise is beautifil.In clemence, I think the GH is fine, maybe even matte gold since clemence has little shine to it...

What about Thallassa? In clemence it is beautiful.

LOVEEEE Turquoise, and with gold hardware, even better!! Whenever I wear turquoise jewelry, it's blended with gold, and same goes for my turquoise colored clothing (nearly always wear it w/gold jewelry!). If Rose Shocking goes with a lot, Turquoise will too, and I've even compared it to a lot of my own outfits, as the next bag I want to get may just be in Turquoise :biggrin:

I definitely vote for the turquoise with gold hardware. I have actually placed a special order for one myself, but mine will be in chevre. I was inspired by Shoes' bag when she first got hers. :shame: I think you should go for it!

babyhart, this one's for you (25 birkin).....except with gold hardware. too cute!

4134_12.jpg

Pazt... you're too funny. You must have been reading my mind b/c I'm about to post a picture of the bag that the seller sent me. I did win the auction in one fell swoop (ebay can be so stressful I tell ya), especially b/c the owner priced it below retail.

I'm also posting a pic of rachel roy who's in the socialite thread who's carrying a similarly hued bag (not sure if it's turquoise) but she and I have very similar coloring so it's nice to see what potential this birkin has!!