Turquoise 05 First & my caribbean bag "pool" ;-)

1. After a long search, today I got my turquoise '05 First from a very lovely seller - it's in my favorite color and so yummy&beautiful :yahoo: :drool:

I added comparison pics for those of you who like blues as well with my teal (day) and blue India (city) below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool:

south-of-france I'm so glad that you've found a Turq 05 First! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine :drool: CONGRATS
    oh thanks for the pics - totally Turq 05!!! WOOP WOOP!

3. Thank you dear Helen :love:. Yes I do! I'm still :drool::drool::drool: over it!

4. all your bags are gorgeous. I just love how the vivid blue turquoise POPs!

5. OMG :nuts: your whole blueish bal-collection is TDF .... and this '05 turquoise is BREATHTAKING :drool: ! I'm so happy for you 'C' south ..... - you really deserve it :yahoo: !! Thank you so much for the fantastic pictures, especially the comparison pic ;) :tender: !! ENJOY it :love:

6. sooooooooo lucky.....congrats, i love the turquoise

7. Beautiful!

8. Thank you dear bbag lovers:wlae:

9. Ooooh, what a gorgeous bag! Love you whole collection!

10. I love your collection of blues! The turquoise first looks like it just came out of the Balenciaga store - it is perfect! Love the color. :smile:

11. Beautiful! Looks great on you....love all your blues!! :drool:

12. Omg I love the color..SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!! :drool:
    Congrats!!!!

13. Congrats on a fabulous first !!!!! It's easy to see why '05 turquoise is such a popular color. I got a twiggy in that color not too long ago and I'm still drooling over it. Keep a towel near by and enjoy!!!!!:drool: :drool: :lol:

14. Gorgeous:drool: congrats :yahoo:

15. :yahoo: Your Turq. '05 is TDF!!!! It's in EXCELLENT condition! ENJOY!