Turquoise 04 First, how much does it worth?

1. Hi ladies!! I came across this bag, the condition is pretty bad but it is my dream color!! The seller has no box or authenticity card or extra tassel...... how much does it worth could anyone give me some professional suggestion?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think the price is already very low on the auction so it's already a good deal!

3. Since the condition is not so good and I may need to take it to professional cleaning, is $700 too much :idea:

4. $700 seems like a great deal to me!! But if you pass on it, please let me know!

5. $700 for that beautiful color?? That's a great deal! You should snag it before someone else does ;) aka moi....haha jk!

6. heck... thats a great price... geez, i would totally pay an arm and leg for rare colours!!! hehehehe!!! you should SO get it!!!!

7. Thank you very much ladies!! I think here we have a different mentality than girls in other countries, I was asking one of the oversea seller if she has seafoam, she was like, why do you want a seafoam? It is a color from season couple years ago, you should buy my cornflower :shrugs:

8. Hmm interesting! Hope you do get the turquoise first though as it's really beautiful and a great deal for an older bag! Are you in Taiwan?

9. Oh no, I am in the US ;)

10. sorry to go OT on you burukogepanda-girl, but i have to tell you again how much i love your kitty-cat :love:

11. ^^Lol, I know, aaa. I love looking at her avatar. Still can't get over the kitty wearing a t-shirt.:lol: Too adorable!

12. $700 is definitely okay (quite a steal, imho) for a 04 turquoise classique! make sure the person that restores it doesn't repaint the bag.

13. Thank you ^o^