Turq 05 work or classique?

^^ honestly, right now, all my bbags will have to stay with me. I have owned and sold quite a few already and I have chosen the bags w/c I wanna keep. But that is just for now, who knows one day all my bags will just be up for sale..yikkkeesssssss:throwup:

aaallabama said:
wow, that's great girl, i think either one would be amazing :tender: ...but if you really want the work, i'd find a way to get it, cause if you get the classique when your :heart:'s after the work, you might end up disappointed :sad:

oh gosh, we'll see if the bbag goddess will be kind to me this time and let me have the funds to pay for the work..tee hee hee..:tender:

ohhh man. Personally I'd love the first...wait no the work...oh no, BOTH. hahaha I'm no help. A turquoise 05 in either style is simply to die for. I hope you can get both!

I would go with the work... The turquoise work Bbag from 2005 is my dream bag and I just can't seem to find one anywhere , I even posted in the want it now list on ebay.... so the fact that you are blessed to have a first and a work fall into your lap , wow that's amazing....enjoy whatever you pick.

BOTH!!! just kidding, well sort of! LOL!

I really want to say get the Work because it just has to be fabulous in that size- but my gut says get the First because you know you will wear it to death! But no matter what, follow your heart and get which one you love the most! Lucky girl!!! Cannot wait to see pics!

That's a tough choice! :yes: If I was in your position, I would choose the Classique(because I think it looks sooo cute in the First size), but I can tell that you really want the Work, so I say for with your heart and get the work. :heart: