Turbo Jam DVDs - anyone have this?

1. Sorry if this has been posted already....I saw the infomercial this morning and was wondering if anyone is using the DVDs? It looks a lot like Tae Bo which I used to do religiously.

2. I use turbo jam everyday!!! I love it. In fact I quit the gym to do this. I just got way better results. I have all the Dvd's... True believer!!!:tup:
  3. I LOVE Turbo Jam. I have every DVD in all the series. I think they're great!
  4. I love Turbo Jams! It is SO much fun!!!
  5. For all of you that are using the program, I'm just wondering how long you have been doing it and what your results are. The BeachBody producers say you are guaranteed to lose ten pounds or ten inches in a week. That sounds unrealistic, but what is your experience? I've got to admit that I get swayed by the testimonials and I'm on the verge of ordering the DVD's.
  6. ^ I'm not sure about that guarantee, it sounds unrealistic. I use them because I love them, not to lose anything -- just to stay healthy. (The only way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. Burning 3,500 calories = loss of 1 pound.)

You should still get them anyway, they are great!
  7. Thanks, I will.
  8. I have it and really enjoyed the workouts. The music is great!!
  9. I'm just starting Turbojam now and I think it's awesome. If you don't want to shell out the $$ for it from beachbody, you could always try eBay?

As for the losing 10lbs or 10inches in a week... not sure if you can do that with Turbojam, but I did lose about 5lbs the first week I did Slim in 6 Weeks (also a beachbody product). I did it 6 times a week and ate following their meal plan for those result.
  10. Thanks for starting this thread, I spend all day trying to think of the name of this infomercial. It looks like fun and definitely very motivating music.
  11. I just ordered it too. I can't wait to try it. I work out at the gym with weights 3 days a week and do the elliptical 4 days a week so I want a change.
  12. Hmm...something I may have to look into! I do a lot of exercise at home with DVDs...looking for something new to try!
  13. I just ordered turbo jam too! My friend swears by it, so I'll let you know once I start doing it
  14. Update: Turbojam definitely gets boring after a while. I stopped using it a LONG time ago... I probably followed it faithfully for about two weeks before I started looking for something else.
  15. I saw the ad last week and bought it and I can't wait for the DVD's to get here. :smile: I am not a treadmill/eliptical/weights/P90x/pilates/yoga/Tibetan Rites/stair climber/bowflex lover, so hopefully this will help. LOL