Trying to locate a Chloe bag.

1. Hi all
    Im new to this group so please forgive me if im in the wrong place. But im trying to locate a Small White/Ivory Patsy bag. I live in the UK so need to find a store in the uSA that ships to the UK like Net.a.porter or a good eBay seller that does sell the real thing.

Has anyone here got this bag? Is it nice and roomy? Not too big and heavy?

Thanks in advance

Tina

2. they do but you have to call the 1-800 # to order!

3. U can also order from NM via Online chat. Good luck!!

4. Thanks for this girls. Im going to give the live chat a go and see if i can get the handbag. My hubby hates the look of it. Said he would rather i had the black and not white. He thinks the UK is a bad colour for the bright white. Need to have a think and then decide. Maybe they do this handbag in black.

5. Hi Mummy

I saw one on eBay earlier too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHLOE-SMALL-PATSY-WHITE-IVORY-LAMBSKIN-TOTE_W0QQitemZ230155266379QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks good to me, but I would pop it in the authentication thread too, as I do not own a patsy, but the seller looks good with great feedback and offers a guarantee if not authentic.

Its another way of getting one, and you may pay less in shipping and any customs charges :smile:

I havent seen any recently in the UK? but have you tried calling liberty selfridges, etc to double check they havent got stock?

good luck!!

6. overstock has some now.... not sure about the shipping.