?

Which last LV bag for Sophia?

1. Silver Miroir Speedy 30

2. Monogram Stephen

3. Other-suggestions

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey you guys!

Trying to make a final decision. I have been working and selling stuff around the house and have made some money.

I had planned on using this money for Chanel, but I need one LE/Seasonal/Just Plain HOT bag to leave LV with, for now. Ill come back to LV, but I need a break. Good news, I get more HOT LV before I leave.

I want a bag that will have long lasting power, meaning that the price of the bag will grow with time.

I have some choices:

Silver Miroir Speedy 30

Monogram Stephen

2. Thanks for everyones help!

3. speedy !

4. Lasting power--if you plan on using the miroir Speedy, it definitely won't last long!

I'd say go for the Stephen! Better yet, the embossed Stephen...

5. Aw Karman!

You know me, I need vachetta on handbags! Haha, the Monogram Stephen seems purfect!

6. I agree, you'll get the most use out of the Stephen. The miroir line is an "occasional use" line. And the Stephen is also gorgeous.

7. STEPHEN... I love that bag and it is so modern and versatile!!!

8. Thanks you guys!

9. aww Sophia, you're temporarily leaving us? :sad: i say go for the stephen!! that is definitely leaving on a BANG! :smile:

10. im not a fan or miroir line, and stephen is my :heart: bag, go for it

11. Another vote for the stephen:tup:

12. I've noticed that you like vachetta and patina. The Stephen is a GREAT choice for you! :yes:

13. Get the Stephen!!

14. Which Stephen?

15. I think the Miroir Speedy is attractive, but not really practical. I like the Stephen a lot, but the leopard detail rubs off eventually and looks pretty unsightly. Maybe something else all together if you are looking for longevity.

If I think of anything amazing, I'll let you know. =)