Trying to find the post about putting little locks on bags sold via ebay r/o/p

1. I don't remember if it was here, LV or the Hermes forum that a tPF mentioned that she does this and how. I've searched but nothing comes up. Does anyone remember this thread/posts and who does this? I would appreciate any help with this.

Moderators, please move if this is not the place to post this question. Thank you!

2. I think it was someone from the LV subforum, but I know it was discussed in the eBay subforum. HTH!

3. it's the eBay Forum actually.
    Check the stickies there, I'm almost sure it's in one of them.

4. what does it mean to put locks on a bag?

5. sweet_pees: I think it is like putting a security tag on your bag so your buyer does not pull a switch on you if/when she returns it. I think there has been several instances recently where buyers have tried to scam sellers, so it is a security measure on the seller's part to make sure that they receive the same bag back. I've seen an auction where the seller makes it clear that if the buyer takes the tag off, then she/he cannot return it.

6. ^Yes, that is correct as to why one would use the little locks. Swanky, thanks. I've posted the question there and just need to find out what words to use for my search (so something comes up). I'll also check the stickies. :smile: