Trying to find LSS print "Ink" as in tattoos?

lbfury3

zoo keeper
Sep 11, 2007
My Co-worker mentioned hearing about a new print that looked like old-school tattoo artwork. Anybody heard of it,seen it? I thought she said it was LSS but I don't see it on their website...:confused1:

its not on their website anymore...i was looking also because i bought two bags in that print and then returned it because i couldnt afford it.
BUT then i went to the lesportsac store in ala moana and they still had it, at 30% off, so i bought the large weekender bag and the reversible tote bag
i absolutely love it!!!

I like this print. I bought a couple of INK cosmetic bags at Macy's recently. They weren't on sale, but the cosmetic bags were the only things in that print left. It is a recently discontinued print, so I bet they will be showing up in the discount stores soon. I am hoping to find a laptop sleeve, but I might have to find that on Ebay.

Thanks, I did and broke down and bought it in "Molly". Watch now I'll find it at TJ'Mx or something!:Push:

you bought it from Mia store? Actually I tot of bid on it but too bad they didn't ship to Malaysia.

Agree with d1000 that Molly is a great bag. I got a Molly in sweetie pie with me now....