Trying to decide on these...Help me out please

1. Let me start by saying that 95% of the time, I am a flats kind of girl - ballet flats, flat boots, flat sandals, flip flops, and VERY low kitten heels. I really only wear heels for short periods of time and when I have to dress up.

I've been looking at these Michael by Michael Kors wedges and I think they are really cute but I'm a bit concerned about the 3 inch wedge. So, my questions are:
    1. Do these look comfortable (keeping in mind that I'm used to flats)?
    2. Would you consider these to be casual (can I wear them with jeans and basic tanks/ tees)?
  2. Those are definitely cute, but casual wedges.

Bear in mind, wedges are hard to wear. Even when they're comfortable, and I have lots. My favourite pair is the G3 wedge, and they have Rebok designed insoles to help with cushioning, and even THEY hurt after a few hours.

If you decide to go for it, definitely put an insert for the ball of your foot, where your feet will make contact and you will be balancing the majority of your weight in the shoe.

Good luck! :jammin:
  3. Kate79, I looove Michael Kors shoes! They are soooo comfy. Go for it!
  4. Those are cute and casual. MK shoes tend to be pretty comfy. IMHO, Regardless of the designer, if you are on your feet for hours, your heels will hurt. If you get breaks in between then you won't be uncomfortable in the heels. good luck.
  5. love those!
  6. I don't know if they'd be comfortable or not, but they're cute and I think they would look nice with jeans and tees and white shorts or mini skirts.
  7. I think they're casual and would look cute with tank tops and mini skirts. From my experience, MK shoes are really comfy.
  8. I have always found wedges to be more comfortable than heels, and those do not look too high! I would get them!
  9. Those are really cute...and yes to both questions
  10. Thank you all for your input. I should have a 25% off Bloomies shoe club discount on the way, so I think I know what I'll be getting now :graucho:
  11. The look comfortable and casual to me!
  12. cute i love them...i love michael kors footwear...i have the snowflake boots