Trying GHD iron before actually buying

1. Could anyone please tell me where I can try GHD iron before buying it? I have never tried anything on my hair before, except I got my hair blow dried once when I got a hair cut.

I am very picky when it comes to doing anything to my hair :p, so I want to make sure I will like the iron when I buy it.

2. I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if Sephora has the same policy as Ulta where you can return something you use if you don't like it! The lovely tpfgirls informed me of F&F coming up so I won't spend quite as much!
  3. Cant you just ask the hairdresser? GHD's here are almost like a holy grail for hairdressers lol! xx
  4. Hair salon. Most salons in my town sell GHD's.. when my friend was after some she just went into a salon and asked if they sold them & then they plugged some in straight away so she could try em out on her hair without her even asking.
  5. find a salon that carries them. they should give you a demo. some sephoras also do demos, and i've heard sephora's return policy is pretty good.
  6. Soooo don't know what your financial situation is like but I emailed Sephora and they said that they will take back any product w/in 60 days no questions asked with free return shipping. I'm gonna wait for the F&F and get it then!