Trusted LV seller Let-Trade selling Fake Hermes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that thread...but I don't know anything about hermes!

I just thought hermes fans wanted to know that let-trade was selling one since they only sell LV's usually...

i hope I didn't make a boo boo...:s

I posted that thread...but I don't know anything about hermes!

I just thought hermes fans wanted to know that let-trade was selling one since they only sell LV's usually...

i hope I didn't make a boo boo...:s

No, you were being nice by giving them a head's up about a gorgeous, authentic bag. I just want to know why they think it is fake.

I get what you're saying, I suppose the title of the thread sounds more like a declaration, and less like a question. I have purchased from Let-Trade before and had the bags authenticated; I have never had a problem with them. I just wanted someone who is an expert in Hermes to verify whether or not the Hermes bag they have listed is authentic, as some members in the Hermes forum are saying that it may not be authentic. Many of the forum members have pointed out, and rightly so, that the posters who are saying that the bag may not be authentic are new members and may not know as much about Hermes. I just want clarification from a reliable source, which is why I posted the question in this forum.

TheSnorks -- I totally understand and hope you didn't take my posting as an attack on you personally...which I was not meant to be. Sorry if it came out that way......:heart:

I just ventured to the hermes subforum, and looked at their authentication forum. Wow, so many real-looking H-bags turn out to be fake. I guess the real good fakers are in for the big dough and go for hermes and not speedy's and stuff. No wonder hermes fans are more paranoid about fakes. There's only like 3 tiny logos on the bags and online, you can't feel the quality...and since it's a white bag it's hard to get the color wrong.

wow. I guess Let-trade doesn't intentionally make fakes but maybe they were inexperienced then. Probably they are inexperienced with Hermes. I feel bad if they got duped into buying a fake Hermes to sell.
I remember seeing a tag on a LV on that site (When LVs don't come with tags). You can never be sure.

wow. I guess Let-trade doesn't intentionally make fakes but maybe they were inexperienced then. Probably they are inexperienced with Hermes. I feel bad if they got duped into buying a fake Hermes to sell.

Don't get me wrong...I do believe LT sells authentic bags, but I'm not willing to give them an "ALWAYS" tag. I only saw the tag on one bag (it was actually a briefcase) but you never know.

Let-trade don't make anything. They sell bags on consignment. I'd buy from them, but the risk would be my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.