Trunks & Bags Round Coin Purse * WHICH COLOR WOULD YOU GET? * Reference Pic Included

Which One Would You Get?

• #1 - Coral

• #2 - Light Mint Green

• #3 - White/Beige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted coral. As lighter venis material tend to change colour, it is also better to get dark vernis material colours.

YIKES! :shocked: I wasn't aware the lighter vernis materials tend to change color. That is very scary to know.

Thanks For Your Comment and Vote! :flowers:

A word of caution, check the seams as it does crack when the sew the bottom half of the coin purse.

EEK! :Push: Another scary thing to know. I will be sure to check on that.

How much are they?

They are $375US.

im surprised they arent sold out.

Yeah, I thought they were completely sold out too but my store was able to get ahold of ALL 3 COLORS for me. Therefore, I can see them all in person and pick which one I want.

depending what you want it for....blah blah blah

screw it, get coral! its hot!

HeHe .... your too funny. :lol:

Hmmmm ..... it looks like the #2 Mint Green and #3 White/Beige colors are starting to catch up to the #1 Coral.

Keep the votes coming Ladies and Gents ..... THANKS FOR HELPING! :heart:

Coral, although the 2 other colors are more neutral if you want to hang them from a monogram bag. Best of luck, they are sooo cute!

Nope, I don't plan on hanging it on a bag.

I will mostly likely use it when I go out at night because I hate carrying a purse when I'm at a dance club or bar.

Therefore, all I have to do is clip this Coin Purse on one of my belt loops and I'm hands free and still styling LV. :supacool:

Status
Not open for further replies.