"Trunks & Bags" Agenda - Is it availiable in stores?

1. I was browsing eBay this afternoon and I found THIS AUCTION for a Monogram Agenda PM with the Trunks & Bags print on it.

I absolutely LOVE this, and I want one sooooo bad, but I'm not paying $475 for an agenda, at least not without checking the retail price first. Has anyone seen this at their local LV? Any ideas about availiability/price? I asked my SA and she didn't know anything about it, claimed to have no information about it, so now I hope someone here has a better informed SA than I have. (My local boutique isn't a big one and they don't seem to be to well informed.)

2. Yes, it's available. Several people on here have it. Not sure about the retail price though. Call 866-VUITTON and they can locate one for you.

3. should be. got mine at 5th ave on sept. 8th. $300 USD retail, but i do know they have been selling quickly. good luck on your search.

[​IMG]

4. I've seen it in smaller stores as well. It's in the neverfull series, it shouldn't be that hardto geta hold of. =) Good luck!

5. I saw one yesterday in Banff.

6. I guess I'll have to persuade a friend of mine who is going to London this week to go into LV there... He hates LV so it will be somewhat a challenge, but I WANT that agenda!

7. Saw one at the LV store in Oslo last Friday.

8. I saw two in the Glass cabinet at my store today

9. Does it come in the bigger size?? I love this!

10. ^ Only small agenda

11. :crybaby::crybaby:

12. Wow, I'd love it in a larger size...it's so classy!!

13. They are too cool.

14. I'm pretty sure I saw this in the case at LV in Holts Calgary today.

15. It's a very nice agenda.