Trunks and Bags Keyring

1. I think it's really cute! However, I've been eyeing all of my keyrings recently and thinking about what bags I could have bought with the money. They are getting super expensive. Why do they have to be so dang cute :hysteric:.

2. I like it too but boy does the cost of all those pretty things add up.:sweatdrop:

3. YEAH..i dunm think they r worth the money...i love them:heart:

the only keychain i have is JACK & LUCIE...i love it so muhc.:heart: worth every cent

[​IMG]

4. I agree with you, it is cute; however, the last couple keyrings that came out following the multicolor fleurs, I declined getting. I have concluded that I just do not want to spend that kind of money on something that although is cute, will lose its color (as LV costume keyrings always do) and I'd rather take that money saved and put it towards something else.

5. I love it! I have always wanted an LV keychain/charm, but I just CANNOT spend the money on one!!!

6. The T&B Keychain is so *NICE* but I do agree with you .... it is expensive as are other LV keychains. :nogood:

Thats why I haven't brought myself to buy one yet.

LOVE your J&L Keychain pradafanatic. :love:

7. I use my heart as a key chain, it just gets expensive and if you add a couple of those up you could get a handbag

8. ^^
    Agreed!!! They're getting super pricey!!! Cute, but they're really getting up there in price.

9. Ahhh yes, the T&B keyring is super cute but too expensive for me. i would rather spend my money on a bag or wallet.

But luckyduck pradafanatic. I love this too, im a late bloomer and don't have one :sad:
    It's sooo cute!!!

10. for that price, i'd get an inclusion in Turquoise

11. I really like this key holder. It's my next favorite from the Multicolore Fleurs one. I think if you really like it and have the money to spend, you should get it.

12. ~Ditto...but, ohhh.... how I want one of those:drool:~

13. I would love to get a Jack and Lucie keyring as these are my childrens names:smile:.
    Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell.
    It sold out very quickly and I missed the boat!