Trunk Show - Rodeo Drive Store - Today through 9/19!

i'm going to the trunk show on monday at south coast. My SA told me when i went yesterday to buy a new bag, which i'm debating if i should keep. Its from open to 7pm, although the models (?? i had no idea what she was talking about) are leaving at 4pm. I'm actually very excited to see this silver bag that was in the bazaar magazine ad, the manager said it'll be there for sure.

It was in the oct. issue of Bazaar. The store manager over at s. coast told me its part of the 08 cruise collection. Its long and has the quilts, although it didnt look that leathery to me becuz it's really shinny. The really cute part is the handle; it looks like its made out of cystals, its suppose to be around 3g's. The manager said it'll be there on monday, looks really unique - only bad part is theres no visible logo (at least not from the angle the magazine shot the bag from).

bummmerrr i just found out i can't make it to the trunk show at scp cuz i have to workkk and it's just too far for me to be able to make it back in time. :[ lemme kno how it goes guys!

It was in the oct. issue of Bazaar. The store manager over at s. coast told me its part of the 08 cruise collection. Its long and has the quilts, although it didnt look that leathery to me becuz it's really shinny. The really cute part is the handle; it looks like its made out of cystals, its suppose to be around 3g's. The manager said it'll be there on monday, looks really unique - only bad part is theres no visible logo (at least not from the angle the magazine shot the bag from).

This bag sounds amazing- Can someone post a pic?? otherwise im going to have to buy Bazar american version!!!

I went to the BH trunk show on Wednesday. I found it a little disappointing. I saw the silver one that was mentioned and even the SA I spoke to mentioned it was an "it" bag. I personally found it a little shiny and stiff. It looks like it does in Bazaar but bigger and shinier...not my style.

They have a new ligne that is like modern chain but done in plastic instead of metal. This ligne comes in blk and white. I thought the plastic links made the bags look like knock offs!

I did not put my name down for anything. I am not buying anything more until Cruise so I was looking forward to something exciting, but I did not find anything.

Aside from the trunk show, in the regular store stock, they had received the Hidden Chain ligne in black, coral and winter white. They had a tote and a shoulder bag and they were around $2700. The should bag was nice.: