Trunk show in Short Hills NJ....here's what I got!!!!!

1. I went to the trunk show today in Short Hills Mall in NJ. They had a lot of bags on display, but nothing was really calling to me. I saw the Naked bags (softer feeling than I thought), Baby Animals Flap (gorgy but too small for me), the Rock and Chain (very pretty), the Denim Cabas (HUGE), some perforated flaps (the green was very pretty), Cotton Club tote and bowlers (loved the look and feel of the leather), and others I don't know the names of!!! There were lot's of great looking bags.................. here's what I came home with, I've been wanting a white bag for Spring/Summer:

Diamond Stitch tote in white:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also picked up these cute earrings!!!! They were only $180...I couldn't get a good pic of them, but they are silver with tiny silver balls on the CC:

[​IMG]

2. VERY nice girlfriend !!:nuts: :yes:

3. Congrats Dawn! Another gorgeous piece to add to your amazing collection!

4. Great choices. I'd love to see pics with your diamond stitch on you since I have that bag too. :love:

5. Pretty. Love both items.

6. Beautiful!:love: Congrats!:yes:

7. Beautiful Dawn! I loveeeee the diamond stitch line, you got my fave color and style in the line too, excellent taste ;)

and the earrings are darling!

8. nice bag and earrings. congrats.

9. OH my god...the diamond stictch is to die for!! How much does that run for? Does it look as fabulous in black or just white?

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats........beautiful bag and earrings. I know that mall, I used to live in Jersey. That mall is soooooooo nice. I have a mall here in FL that I go to that is simular (has LV, Coach, Gucci, etc). Enjoy your goodies. :yahoo:

12. congrats......

13. Very nice! Congrats!

14. congrats! that bag is goooorgeous. :drool: i love the earrings too!

15. WOW - great white bag!! Good choice and congrats.