Trump Buys Himself A Star On The Walk Of Fame (PICS)

1. What do you do when your show is tanking and you continue to get bad press for your latest feud? You buy yourself a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and bring your baby to the unveiling! Trump sure does know how to keep himself in the press.
    [​IMG]
    As expected, he took the chance to plug The Apprentice during the ceremony saying it has been "a special moment in his life." He also said of his baby son Barron, "He's strong, he's smart, he's tough, he's vicious, he's violent — all of the ingredients you need to be an entrepreneur." Poor Barron, he's got a lot to live up to already. Melania sure is looking great.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

popsuger

2. Why him? Did Mark Brunet(?) got his? Maybe because he owns Miss USA & Universe

3. Melania is so Beautiful!
    xxxRosexxx

4. He makes me seriously sick to my stomach....He sould take some of that money and buy himself some class.....He's just plain icky!:yucky:

5. Melania is very pretty, but from what I can see, unfortunately, Baron looks a lot like his dad, he's much cuter though.

6. I never have thought of him as a "Star"... he should be embarrassed to be there surrounded by real talented people. Shame on him!

7. what does one do when they have everything possible on earth?

they buy a star.

8. I didn't know they could be bought?
    Melania looks gorgeous!

9. I didn't know you could buy a star? How much do they pay for them? I thought they were given like awards for something they have accomplished.

10. eeeewwww, he is not a star!

11. he seems like a fame climber, but his son is soooo cute. good thing melania helped to balance out the available gene pool :smile:

12. lol. I agree!!!!

13. Wait you can actually buy a star????? Really ?

14. Am I imagining it or are Melania's toes going over the front of the shoes!?! UGH I hate that. Otherwise she is gorgeous! "THE Donald"- not so much...

15. Did he buy that star....i'm confused why he gets one.