Truffle Box...

1. I got my Truffle Box from Daphne at BalNy yesterday!! i love it. She did tell me when i asked about it that she had 3 left, and they all had a considerable amount of distressing. I asked her to send it anyways, just so i can see it. She said she would personally pick out the best looking one as i couldn't do it myself...well, i got it and i have to say that she did a great job as this Box is perfect!!!
    here we go....

truffle box1.jpg truffle box2.jpg truffle box3.jpg truffle box4.jpg
  2. wow! that color is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

3. Congratulations!!! I love it!

4. 0o0o0o CONGRATS on your new BOX... she looks perfect!

5. BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh man I cannot wait for mine! It is almost painful! Your box is beautiful, I'm sure you will enjoy it for years to come :smile:

6. OH! That is pretty and not really bad with the distressing, congrats!!!

7. Yay!:yahoo:

I love it..............It's perfect.:smile:

8. It looks wonderful, so amazing how from bag to bag the color is so diffrent, it really looks much warmer than others I've seen.

CONGRATS!:yahoo:

9. Sooo gorgeous, congrats!

10. Congratulations. Your truffle box is so pretty.

11. WOW :drool: That color is gorgeous! Lots of gold tones, I really love that bag. It's not at all veiny and the leather looks gorgeous!! Congratulations. I just might have to get another box before they are all gone. :yes:

12. thanks for all the replies!!!
    i love the color and it is amazing how all colors are so different from bag to bag! i had a truffle city, and i remember it being a lot warmer than this one! i just recently sold 2 boxes, and decided that i can not be without it, so i had to buy another.
    funny...the more bbags i sell, the more i end up with!!
    it's fate telling me that no matter how many of these beauties i sell, i will always end up with more..or at least that's what i tell the hubby to justify all this spending:graucho:

13. It's so sweet!

14. a VERY yummy box (of chocolates)!! :love:

15. Oooooooooo...great colour!!! Congrats!!!!!!!