TRUE CONFESSIONS time!!!!

My complaint is not about one specific modell
I think they make some bags way to long and thin which is not practical at all, like the sac plat that I wanted but not anymore

I wish LV has better gold plating technique on the Suhali hardwares like the feets or the face plates. I just got L'Ingenieux PM from the store last year and realized she has 2 defective feet, and has to return her.

Here's another one...why are there all "brown" handles on all the vernis bags? I mean, would it KILL them to put the same color matching handles on the bags? Or at least handles that match??

I've only had the pleasure of owning 4 handbags, thus far. The Epi Speedy (in Red) was the only bag I did not like and sold on Ebay. It was way to hard to get my MG LV wallet in and out of. It's a gorgeous bag, but not functional for me. :shame:

One other thing....there are lots of LV bags that need protective feet on the bottom!!! I REFUSE to sit Louie on any public bathroom floor (should there not be a hook or anywhere to put Louie)!!! :nogood:

Come on LV---it can't be all that expensive....and if so......people like us are willing to pay. LOL!:upsidedown:

One other thing....there are lots of LV bags that need protective feet on the bottom!!! I REFUSE to sit Louie on any public bathroom floor (should there not be a hook or anywhere to put Louie)!!! :nogood:

Come on LV---it can't be all that expensive....and if so......people like us are willing to pay. LOL!:upsidedown:

lol... I wouldn't let my LV sit on any bathrooms, even if she got 10 feets! :lol:

this is a really interesting thread!!!

hmm my complaints:
motard pochette: if i'm not careful, when i open the flap all my stuff could fall out since the strap placement is awkward on the bag. it just hangs out....hard to explain i guess lol

papillon 26: zipper scratches my hands when i need to get stuff in and out.

My Speedy 40: It takes me 10 years to find my cellphone, makeup kit, wallet etc!:sweatdrop: It's like all my stuff are swimming in a small pool! haha but i love her so much!! Price I pay for liking big bags..=)

I think you need a Purseket!!! Go for a large one. This will keep your Speedy 40 organized to find things inside much faster.

www.purseket.com

Also, if you do a search on tPF for pursekets, you'll find tons of pictures!!

ITA!! I hate going to public bathrooms if I'm carrying an LV, it is always such a hassle trying to protect and baby my bag from all the icky germs and water spots everywhere! It is nearly impossible to try to wash my hands if I'm carrying my speedies!:tdown:

ITA!! I hate going to public bathrooms if I'm carrying an LV, it is always such a hassle trying to protect and baby my bag from all the icky germs and water spots everywhere! It is nearly impossible to try to wash my hands if I'm carrying my speedies!:tdown:

You should buy a strap for your Speedy! Then you can toss your Speedy behind you (onto your back) while you're washing your hands.

Vernis: There is no effin way to get marks off you... you stick better than some of my EXes!!

Epi: Why are you creasing? You're already wrinkled enough. It's like a Sharpie wanting more wrinkles.

Perle Vernis: You made a color that can be barely touched by human hands, LV what were you thinkin'!?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:ITA!

LV 'Compact' Wallet-you are NOT compact at all!
PM agenda-Why are you a PITA to buy cute refills & pen for? Don't you like dress up?
Sonatine-why couldn't you fit PM agenda??
LE- How many LE come out every year!? Why are you keep comming out in different colors/shape-vernis heart, moiroir!? I wish the Discountinued line-Mat&Glace can creep up like that.

Vachetta - Should be sealed by water repellant because my Monos can't be used all year round due to rain. Ugh.

Zippers - Why do you tarnish? Yuckos.

All bags should come in PM, MM, and GM. We all are different shapes and sizes.

Price increases - is this necessary? once a year, I'll understand but more than once - I don't get it.