TRUE CONFESSIONS time!!!!

I hate that stupid vinyl lining in the pockets of my vintage Jeune Filles and Trocadero. LV still uses it, my wallets are lined with the nasty stuff! Time bomb.
I hate my epi petit Noe strap. Too stiff and sharp on the edge.
I hate the plated hardware. Dooney and Coach use solid brass hardware! It is possible.

Speedies: I wish there was a half size between the 25 and the 30. The 25 is perfect on most days for me since I am very petite, however there are times when I want to carry more...but when I got a 30, I knew it looked too big on me--even my DH commented on how it looked like I was about to go on an overnight trip with the bag. I kept my white Multi Speedy though... which brings me to my other complaint: is there a way to make the hardware any lighter?
My white Multi Speedy and Manhattan PM are on the weighty side, which is why I don't carry them as often as I should. However, do love their looks!!!
Those are my only complaints! I love them nonetheless!!!

My silver and gold Miroir Lockits: I wish you were bigger so I can carry ALL my stuff I normally carry. As it is I have to "downsize" (a hard thing to do for me!!) whenever I want to carry you. But I still LOVE you, anyway!

My Epi Myrtille Alma: Dang it, I can't close your zipper all the way without you going crooked on me! So I just leave you open. You still look great, though.

LOL! I love this thread!! It's so funny to see that as bag "connoisseurs" we not only just love the bag...but dissect everything about it! LOL!!

My biggest complaint - brass hardware. It tarnishes soooooo fast! I just bought Suhali agenda less than a month ago and the brass buckle has some tarnish already! Already???? And I know that all hardware scratches but LV brass - just touch it and it's scratches (I'm exaggerating a bit here). LOL

Epi Speedy - the wrinkles on the leather near the opening; hard to get in and out of.

Vernis Cles - like one of the posters said, you can't put cash or papers in it because they will get stuck in the zipper.

Pochettes - the strap is too short to wear on the shoulder.

Not enough inside pockets. This is really my only LV complaint.

Love my BH, but that cell phone pocket is of no use to my Treo. A Multifuctional pocket like the Coach bags would be more fitting, IMO. I was happy to see the Croissant MM I picked up had 2 open pockets.....until I realized I could only fit a Fun Size Snickers in one. But one functional one is a decent start.

~I love all of my babies:love:The only thing that I could think of...my Epi Madeleine GM gets a bit heavy after a while (on a shoulder):sad: ANY gripe(s) on Tivoli anyone?~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:goodpost:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Speedy 40: It takes me 10 years to find my cellphone, makeup kit, wallet etc!:sweatdrop: It's like all my stuff are swimming in a small pool! haha but i love her so much!! Price I pay for liking big bags..=)

Manhattan PM seems to cave in on the sides if not completely stuffed..I was ready to sell it on Ebay and my mom stopped me. She loves this bag and bought it from me. It drove me completely batty!! Look see....

The zipper area caves in too to boot!!

^my Manhattan does this too...lol thats why I stuff it!!!

speedy/neverfull/any other saggy bag: I think that LV should never make saggy bags!

Miroir Papillion: there is a light wrinkling next to the zipper from me pulling my hand in and out of the bag!

Damier Hapstead: there is this small wrinkle in the back, not a big deal but I see it!

LV Motard Biker: light wrinkling of the material by the leather (I noticed this yesterday) but I think that this might be from when you hold the bag...I don't like that though so I will have to call my SA about it!

Sophie: should have made the bag bigger so I can fit my wallet in it!

i think the only bag i have a problem with is the Vernis Bedford. i had the Perle and Marshmallow Bedfords, but the zipper opening was excruciatingly stiff and tight and i scratched my hands getting in and out of the bag, so i had to sell them. :mad:

ITA. But I still keep mine in the closet because my DBF bought it for me for my BD so I really can't let it go even though I really have a hard time using it. :s

I wish the azur zippy wallet had finished edges ,so it's own zipper pull wouldn't tarnish it when it is safely tucked away in its own pouch and not in use.I love it's organization though. I also wish the Bh was about 2 inches less wide. I keep bumping people with it ,when I'm shopping.