TRUE CONFESSIONS time!!!!

Epi Montaigne Sac--Could they make a bag any harder to get in or out of?? Everytime you flip up the buckle to get in it, the darn thing would come smashing down on my hand!! Couldn't deal with it...sold it.

This happens to me too!! I thought about selling it but it's sooo pretty...lol
It actually hurts like hell when that strap hits.

heheh, i love my LVs but yeah nothing is perfect, right? i'm a perfectionist so i notice everything little thing.

Vernis cles: can only fit about 3 CC's in them, can't really put in cash cuz it gets stuck in the zipper

vernis Rosewood: the bottom is really smooth , so i'm always worried about putting it down anywhere. the brass hardware on handles can sort of stain the vachetta in certain parts.

vernis Houston: the main thing that annoys me is that dust tends to collect at the top, in the seams next to the zipper. i'm sort of an anal person, and dust just gets to me

vernis Ludlow: it doesn't hold many CC's and doesn't hold bills well (but then if it were bigger, it would be too big!)

Cerises agenda - i use it a lot and often keep it in other bags, am always worried about the cherries rubbing off.

Cherry blossom/cerises pochette - worry about rubbing off of cherries/blossoms, plus it's small (but then it wouldn't be so darn cute!).

alot of these "complaints" aren't nonsensical, i.e. can't really complain about a pochette being too small, otherwise it wouldn't be what it is, you know! lol

ok, I hate to say anything bad about my Trevi PM, as I am in absolute love with her, but I wish the zipper was just a tad bit longer, since the body of the bag is bigger than the zippered part of the bag, the opening just doesnt open wide enough for me to see everything in there, and find what I need easily. Not that this would ever stop me from carrying her proudly LOL!

ok, I hate to say anything bad about my Trevi PM, as I am in absolute love with her, but I wish the zipper was just a tad bit longer, since the body of the bag is bigger than the zippered part of the bag, the opening just doesnt open wide enough for me to see everything in there, and find what I need easily. Not that this would ever stop me from carrying her proudly LOL!

^^^ that's exactly why I returned mine, couldn't get my hands in and out of there without getting scratched up.

Okay, I love it but... my vernis cles is nearly impossible to get in and out of. I only keep four cards and a few quarters in there and it doesn't even seem big enough for those things...

My motard pochette keeps opening up at random times ..quite annoying
My vienna klara scratches my hands when I enter/exit the bag:s

mmm...motard. I see.
that's why I returned it but the reason was "change mind" on the receipt.
lilo upset...I love motard! not change MY mind!
my SAs were not there when I returned it. boo boo:boxing:

The patina-ing aspect of the vachetta annoys me. I love them brand new, and my interest starts to decline as it browns, and because it's browning I stop using them so it doesn't further 'brown', than I just stop using them completely. It's a vicious cycle over and over again. But do I learn? NO!

Saleya MM, ur handles hurt my shoulders.
All Noe, I'd also like a leather slider as suggested by another PFer.

I also wish all Damier pieces come in AZUR. Trevi Azur would = LOVE!

this a great thread!! lotsa good comments... I can't think of too many...but here are a couple

Twin PM: the corners of the bag kinda curl on the side, not too bad though

LV Hardware: the zippers pulls tarnish and chip overtime

but I still love LV!!

The bottom of my alma gets really dirty. The epi always comes clean, but it would be nice if it had feet or something to protect it. Really not a huge complaint, I love it in spite of this minor flaw :love:

I have seen several complaints about how hard the alma is to get into, but I leave the zippers down halfway or more so this isn't a problem for me.

Antigua Cabas GM (red stripe tan bag): you get dirty and full so quickly.
Denim Pleaty: not worth your price and you attract dirt.
Damier Chelsea: like you but I wish you held your shape more.

The patina-ing aspect of the vachetta annoys me. I love them brand new, and my interest starts to decline as it browns, and because it's browning I stop using them so it doesn't further 'brown', than I just stop using them completely. It's a vicious cycle over and over again. But do I learn? NO!

Saleya MM, ur handles hurt my shoulders.
All Noe, I'd also like a leather slider as suggested by another PFer.

I also wish all Damier pieces come in AZUR. Trevi Azur would = LOVE!
Ooooooooh, I'm totally opposite! I don't like the naked look, and like it better the browner the leather gets!!

Vernis: There is no effin way to get marks off you... you stick better than some of my EXes!!

Epi: Why are you creasing? You're already wrinkled enough. It's like a Sharpie wanting more wrinkles.

Perle Vernis: You made a color that can be barely touched by human hands, LV what were you thinkin'!?

The bottom of my alma gets really dirty. The epi always comes clean, but it would be nice if it had feet or something to protect it.

I agree! I wish the Alma had feet of some kind. Papillon 26 is not easy to get in and out of, wish they made the cherry blossom papillon style in damier and monogram, the opening is fabulous! And yes, I wish the epi speedy didn't crease so badly! :sad: