Trouble getting into YSL site?

Anyone else having trouble getting in? I went to ysl.com and signed up for their mail list..then clicked submit. There seems to be no way or nowhere else to click to enter the site after that.
This is probably something very easy and I'll feel like a doofus that I didn't see it...but anyone having this problem? Thanks in advance!

Yup, I'm just catching up after my vacation, and it appears that they are overhauling YSL.com. THANK GOD! :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be great if they listed all the available colors/leather styles for each bag, instead of just a small sampling, so we wouldn't have to play guessing games????????? And how about direct online ordering?????????? (A girl can dream, can't she...)

I can't wait to see the improvements. :popcorn:

the site was supposed to launch yesterday...
here's the blurb from wwd...

According to YSL president and chief executive officer Valerie Hermann, the online boutique, which will make men's and women's ready-to-wear and accessories available exclusively in the U.S., should become one of the company's top-five sales generating vehicles within three years. A U.K.-based e-commerce site is also being considered, she added.

"The new ysl.com will provide visitors with an interactive Yves Saint Laurent experience, extending the reach of the brand while maintaining its creative and innovative heritage," the company said in a statement.

The initial homepage allows visitors to choose from either the Fashion & Accessories or Beauty & Fragrances categories. In the former, a full showcase of clothing, bags, and shoes is on display from a bevy of angles to provide a more accurate view of the products. New York and Los Angeles shoppers can even schedule a fitting. There is also a Company History section, set up to resemble an art gallery, where detailed backgrounds on Saint Laurent and Pilati are available, along with information on the house's iconic products, including the tuxedos.

is it working for anyone?

Fantastic news on the online boutique! I'm struggling to get access to the shoes, not so much the bags...I can't wait until it's up and running!