Trocadero Club

Love this bag and your pictures are great! Stunning in this color! Has anyone found a MIF Trocadero bag in the US? That is what I'm hunting for right now. Congratulations on your new beautiful bag!!

I appreciate you sharing so many pictures of your beautiful bag. Enjoy it!!!
Can you tell me if it is very heavy? Thanks!

No problem!

The bag by itself isn't very heavy. On the other hand, compared to my Alma PM, it feels heavy. With the stuff I carry everyday in it, I do not feel it is "very" heavy, just "somewhat" heavy. If you carry a lot of things, then, yes, it would potentially feel very heavy.

Everyone's perception of weight and heaviness is different. I suggest that you go to a boutique and try the bag on with your everyday things inside it if weight is a deal-breaker for you.

Can you get you things in an out of this bag easily while carrying it over you shoulder or crook of your arm.

I find it easy to get things out of the front open and middle zippered compartments when I carry it on my shoulder or crook of my arm. However, I cannot access anything I put in the back open compartment. I would have to place the bag on a surface to get things out of there.

Love this bag and your pictures are great! Stunning in this color! Has anyone found a MIF Trocadero bag in the US? That is what I'm hunting for right now. Congratulations on your new beautiful bag!!

Your question made me look in my bag. I hadn't checked for the stamp/tag yet. On this bag, the date code tag is located in the inside back pocket. There is another tag in the back open compartment. Mine says "Made in U.S.A.", so this is my first LV that is MIU. My bag is perfect, so I'm pleased regardless of where it was made.

Although, I do understand your wanting to find an MIF Trocadero. I'm the same way! But, I no longer let it bother me if a bag I'm considering purchasing is not MIF. Of course, I would check first to see if there are more of the same bag in stock that are MIF. If not, I would still buy the bag and be content. When I was looking at my bag in the store, I didn't even check if it was MIF or not after being told by my SA that it was the only one in that color in stock.

Anyway, good luck on your search!

Your question made me look in my bag. I hadn't checked for the stamp/tag yet. On this bag, the date code tag is located in the inside back pocket. There is another tag in the back open compartment. Mine says "Made in U.S.A.", so this is my first LV that is MIU. My bag is perfect, so I'm pleased regardless of where it was made.

Although, I do understand your wanting to find an MIF Trocadero. I'm the same way! But, I no longer let it bother me if a bag I'm considering purchasing is not MIF. Of course, I would check first to see if there are more of the same bag in stock that are MIF. If not, I would still buy the bag and be content. When I was looking at my bag in the store, I didn't even check if it was MIF or not after being told by my SA that it was the only one in that color in stock.

Anyway, good luck on your search!
Thank you for checking your bag and your reply! I was curious as it seems that the LV Empreinte bags I've been interested in lately (Trocadero and the brand new Mazarine) all seem to be Made in USA here in the U.S., or at least the ones I've seen. I had heard it was going to get harder to find MIF bags but I'm wondering if it's going to be almost impossible, at least in these two specific styles. But, I'd totally do what you did and grab that gorgeous bag no matter where she was made!!

I find it easy to get things out of the front open and middle zippered compartments when I carry it on my shoulder or crook of my arm. However, I cannot access anything I put in the back open compartment. I would have to place the bag on a surface to get things out of there.

Thanks for your reply. I was curious because it seemed like you would have to place the bag down on the surface first before you could open it.

I also recently bought this bag in Taupe - the bag is gorgeous, leather and colour amazing but unfortunately when it came I realised that it is too small for my purposes

Looks great poodle mom! May I ask if you find the strap heavy on the shoulders when you stuff the bag? Cause it's only one handle. I'm looking to buy one in beige!
I don't find it to be too heavy. I suppose if you're carrying for a long period of time, it could get heavy, but that's probably true of any bag.

How are you liking your trocadero after having it a few months? It's a gorgeous bag!
I really like it so far! Other than my work bag, this is the only bag I've carried since getting it. I've found that the inside space is a bit limited by the 'wings' of the bag and the center zippered compartment. I thought this was a negative at first, since I'm used to larger bags, but have found this really helps keep my things organized and in place, rather than having to dig for the one thing that has managed to find it's way to the bottom of, say, my Artsy. So that has been really nice! Plus it keeps me from carrying too much stuff I don't need.

I know it's still rather new, but has kept it's structured shape. I think there is a full piece of leather under the embossed piece on all sides of the bag, giving it a really substantial feel. But I actually don't find it to be heavy.

I go in and out of my bags a lot to get my cell phone, lip gloss, whatever, so I find that I tend to not tuck the flap in very often (tenKrat has a picture of this). The magnet is strong, though, so it has never come open or felt like it wasn't secure. And that way I can open the flap and grab my wallet (which I keep in the front opening), even while the strap is still on my arm. But you can't really access the back compartment without taking it off your arm and placing it on a surface. This could be a con for some, but realistically, I almost always place my bag on a counter when paying for something, so this isn't a big deal to me. And it has feet, which is important to me for that reason! The strap stays securely on my shoulder and has never slipped off.

Overall, for me, I'd say the biggest con is the interior space. I wear glasses fairly often so have to remember to switch out my prescription sunnies with my non-prescription, depending on the day, since I can't really fit both with all my other stuff. But that has been a small sacrifice for its beauty! Hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any questions!