Trish Lining

1. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Trish came in the teal leather lining. I know that the teal lining is offered in some of the bags in the Marc Jacobs stores, but I'm not sure if they're still around. Anyone know? Thanks.
  2. I'm not entirely sure, but since the Hudson has teal leather lining, I would think that the Trish would too. You could always call and ask an MJ boutique to confirm.
  3. I looked at the Trish bag at the MJ store a month or two ago and I'm pretty sure it was fully lined in teal leather.
  4. The Saks website says it has leather lining:
    Marc Jacobs

Hudson Striping Bag

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gathered leather has contrast patent leather stripes with laced strap detail. Goldtone studs, rings, push-lock accent
    Double top handles, with 5¼" drop
    Top zip closure
    Inside zip and open compartments
    Interior open pocket and mobile phone pocket
    Leather lining
    11½"H X 13"L X 4"W
    Made in Italy
  5. Thanks everyone for your help. I'm going to check MJ and Saks.
  6. Are you thinking about getting the Trish? I LOVE the Trish :yahoo: ! Though mine doesn't have that gorgeous leather lining, unfortunately. I got her at Bergdorf.

7. I spoke to someone at the MJ in SOHO and they didn't have anymore chestnut Trishes in their inventory.The SA told me that the chestnuts flew out of the stores because Lindsay Lohan was photographed with the chestnut Trish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I went to a local Nordstrom and purchased one with the canvas lining. I love the bag - so I don't care that the lining is in canvas. It's just the right size for me and it's so beautiful. Through all that now I have my eye on the Hudson.
  8. Trish is a gorgeous bag. I have her in dark brown. Love love love. The chestnut is a great color too, congratulations! post pics!
  9. Congrats on your new bag! I heard too that the Trishes were sold out. Glad you were able to find one.
  10. There's a Trish on eBay with the canvas lining. Looks like BG and Nordies carry the canvas too.