Triple Strand Freshwater Pearl 14k White Gold Necklace

1. Phew...it's FINALLY done! It has taken me over a month to finish this - between picking out the right pearls, stretching the silk, and getting the right clasp. But it's DONE!!!

This is a special custom order from my boss for his wife. Think she'll like it? :yes: lol It's hand knotted on 100% silk and I added my own little flare at the end with hand wire wrapped smaller (4-5 mm) freshwater pearls to attach to the 14k white gold clasp. The larger pearls range from 8 mm to 9.5 mm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not sure if the photo really picks it up, but these are slightlyl graduated...the largest pearls are in the center...it took a Lonnnngggg time to arrange them that way. :sweatdrop:

[​IMG]

What do you think???

[​IMG]

There are over 150 pearls in this necklace and it is heavy!

[​IMG]

Phew...I'm glad it's done. Now I just have to sweat it out until he gives it to her! lol :sweatdrop:

2. Wow, that is gorgeous! Great job, it definitely shows that you put in lots of time for it!

3. It's beautiful!!!! :love: I can't wait to have something custom made by you too! :graucho:

4. wow that s gorgeous. what's the price tag for one of those hotties?

my bracelet is all hand strung by silk and reading ur post just made me get all tired of all the work u put into it!

5. It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it..........pearl candy!

6. Gorgeous & classy!

7. Wow!! That is absolutely GORGEOUS! I would love to have a necklace like that someday :biggrin:

You did a fantastic job :smile:

8. WOW!!! You are so talented. Stunning piece!!!!!!

9. Gorgeous!

10. Yes...hand knotting pearls on silk takes a lot of work. Especially when you're halfway through one strand and break the freaking silk!!! Arg! Thankfully that only happened once.

This particular necklace came to $2,500. Which I think is pretty fair since I saw a double strand pearl necklace at Costco with MUCH smaller pearls for $3,000!

I love pearls...good pearls at least. The rainbow on these is so beautiful. They aren't 'perfect' rounds because that would be ridiculously expensive. But they are all very very near round with very few pits or other imperfections.

11. beautiful necklace!!!! stunning!!!!
    you did a fabulous job...

12. very nice!

13. stunning. wow. all i can really say. lol. beautiful!

14. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

BEEEEUUUUTEEEFULL!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

15. Ahhh...Prada...you are so sweet. If it wasn't for the necklace I made you last year my boss never would have asked me to make this one. :smile: So THANK YOU!!!