Trip to LV rescheduled for Tomorrow!

1. Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone with my no-post after all of you kindly gave me your opinions on what to purchase. My trip to the mall was cut short by my sister...grr* Anyway, I'm headed for the mall again tomorrow, and I have every intention of purchasing something that I cannot afford with the $350 I made recently to purchase something small...yea right! :lol: After all your helpful advice I've narrowed down my decision to purchasing a bag, bags first accessories later...right? Even though I simply adore accessories! So here is what I'm deciding between:

Damier Azur Speedy 30
    Batignolles
    and...Tivoli PM! (I love this bag, but it's way out of my price range and the chances of it NOT happening are 99.9%, but a girl can dream, can't she?)

In case you missed my post, here's what I already have:
    Monogram Speedy 25
    Monogram Wallet (too lazy to look up name, some big organizer type wallet)
    Monogram Cles
    Damier Azur French Purse

Opinions anyone? Thanks for all your help!

2. Tivoli is my fav outta those! But go for what you love and whats in your price range:biggrin:

3. I think you should go for a Batignolles!

But it seems like you need something to spice up your collection... how about a Vernis piece like a Reade PM?

4. Since you already have a speedy and the tivoli is out of your current price range, then I suggets the Batignolles ... you can always get the others later.

5. Batignolles, yeah!

6. Tivoli would be and will always be my first choice... LOVE tivoli!... but since you already have a speedy (great bag)... i have to agree with SweetPurple... Batignolles... its a cute bag